General terms and conditions
1) All prices are subject to change without notice.
2) All taxes are extra.
3) Minimum Billing: $150.00 (Net Value)
4) Terms -- Net 30 Days
5) F. O. B Wieland Warehouse Oakville, ON, Canada.
6) On orders $1,000.00 (Net) or more, cheapest freight allowed to common carrier's free delivery points below 55th parallel.
Canadian funds net 30 days unless otherwise stated, subject to interest after 30 days at prime rate plus 1%. If shipments are delayed at the request of the purchaser, payments to the Purchaser that such products are free of defects of workmanship become due 30 days after the originally scheduled shipping date.
1. Quotations are Tax excluded unless otherwise specified, based on prevailing Taxes and Customs tariffs at the date of quotation and are subject to changes in those Taxes and Tariffs as may become effective prior to the shipment of goods.
2. Quotations are for immediate written acceptance and are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise specified. No quotation will be valid for more than 30 days from the date unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right after 30 days to re-quote.
3. Quotations where delivery charges are included in the price are always to be understood F.O.B. our factory or warehouse with cheapest freight allowed and our responsibility ceases when the receipt from the railroad company or carrier is given to us.
4. Material in stock is subject to prior sale.
All prices are subject to change without notice and orders will be billed at prices in effect at the time of shipment, including scheduled deliveries for future date shipments, except: Orders accepted as a result of our written quotation will be billed at the prices quoted. These prices will be held firm for the items and quantities quoted for the period of time shown on the face of our quotation.
DELIVERY & ROUTING CLAIMS:
All Wieland shipments are F.O.B. factory or warehouse at point of shipments. Our responsibility ceases when receipt from railroad company or carrier is given to us. Any claims for damage or loss should be made against the transportation company.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATES:
Shipping dates given prior to shipment are estimated, and the Company will not be liable for failure to meet such dates caused beyond reasonable Company control. All contracts or promises of shipment are subject to delays in delivery caused by fire, accidents, war, riot, strikes, labour difficulties, material procurement difficulties. Government regulations, transportation delays or any other causes beyond the vendor's control and the vendor will not be liable for any loss to the purchaser.
The Company warrants its title to the product sold by it and warrants to the Purchaser that such products are free of defects of workmanship or material and are in conformity with applicable written or printed specifications and descriptions referred to or set out herein. If, within twelve months of shipment by the Company, the products delivered do meet the warranties specified above and the Purchaser gives written notice thereof within 30 days of discovery, the Company shall thereupon at its option, either refund the purchase price of, supply replacement material- al for, or repair the product, or part concerned, F.O.B. its factory or other such place that it may designate. No claim will be allowed for expense incurred in installing or using such material or for any damage to persons or property as a result of such use. Upon the expiration of twelve months from the date of shipment, all liability shall terminate
Written permission to return goods must be obtained from the Company and a minimum service charge of 25% will apply on goods accepted for return. Only material currently manufactured and regularly carried in stock will be considered for return. Service charges will be determined after inspection of returned materials and the amount of service charge will depend on the condition of the material, packaging, etc. We reserve the right to reject any request for the return of material purchased more than six months prior to the date of that request. All request shipments travel at the risk of the shipper.
Claims for errors or shortages must be made within five days of receipt of goods.
After an order has been accepted by Wieland, it may be cancelled only with the consent of the Company and on terms which will protect the Company against loss.
Wieland reserves that right to change the design of or withdraw products without notice.