Interior Lighting Systems
Pendant luminaires, strip lighting luminaires, and under-shelf luminaires require specific systems for electrical connection and wiring. The power and signal supply is usually from one side and is continued internally in the strip light. To achieve maximum prefabrication, smart, pluggable solutions are required both for the assembly and for the electrical connection.
- GESIS®CLASSIC (GST18®) for three-phase current wiring up to 20 A, 600V and with double-tap.
- GESIS®MINI 5-pole for three-phase current and up to 16A & 600V is optimal for smaller spaces.
- Harmonized snap-in elements and lighting system connectors.
- Fast, easy, and safe installation.
- For more than 40 years: robust quality for every requirement.
- High functional reliability through prevention of mismating.
- The right product for through-wiring up to 12 AWG (GESIS®CLASSIC).
GESIS®MINI (GST15) 5-pole for internal
three-phase current wiring and as
transition to the front of the luminaire.
COHESIVE PLUG SYSTEM
For distribution, luminaire connection,
and as a strip lighting connector:
GESIS®CLASSIC and GESIS®MINI.