Tool-free Safety Limit Switches
The new sensor PRO safety limit switches (series SLS) from Wieland provide safe position monitoring in almost any industrial application. With a metal actuator that can be turned and swapped without tools, sensor PRO SLS switches are a highly reliable position monitoring solution rated to IP66/ 67.
Series SLS switches are suitable for use in conveyor object detection, end-position control, door position detection, and many other safety applications. Actuation of the switch contacts is monitored by Wieland’s safety relays, samos®PRO COMPACT safety controller, or similar devices and will shut down the machine immediately, addressing any safety hazard.
Benefits at a glance:
• Self-cleaning contacts
• IP66 and IP67 rated protection
• Mechanical life of up to 30 million operations
• Maximum contact reliability of 1mA at 24VDC
• Highest reliability of switching even at very low currents
• High robustness due to the metallic actuator and mounting bracket
• Tool-free turning of the actuator and tool-free replacement of the actuator
• Actuators can be rotated or swapped in 45 ° increments by pulling the fastening clip
Ordering information, features and application examples for the new products and suitable accessories can be found in the Wieland Safety Catalog.